Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gearing Up for Love Day!

Been working on some things in the craft building. Still trying to get organized and getting rid of the clutter so I can share some pics of the space, it's just not going as fast as I had hoped. I get in there and start organizing the little things and look around and it's still a mess. Looks like I haven't organized a thing! At least it's getting to where I can find things, lol.

This card is one of the projects I've been working on. I got my inspiration from one of Melissa Phillips' cards on her blog, LilyBean's Paperie. If you haven't been to her blog, you MUST check it out. She is so talented. I've said this before, but I want to be like her when I grow up! lol. I used a lot of stuff on this card. You probably already know that I love layers and this has lots of them! I used mostly scraps that were just sitting on my desk from other projects. I sewed on it, too! Lovin' my sewing machine my Mom gave me for Christmas. Thanks, Mom! You're the best!!! I also used the Lock and Key die cut from Papertrey Ink. Love it for so many different reasons! The heart is sewn down the middle and the lock is attached with a piece of tied baker's twine.

I have also been working on some cute things this week. I've been repurposing items to be more functional and of course, cute! More to come very soon, I promise!

Until next time...

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

Linking up to these awesome parties!!

1 comment:

Susanm said...

Your card is really cute. I especially like the stiching.