Sunday, January 29, 2012

Big Pink Flower

This card started out in a whole different direction than what it turned out to be. Again, I had some scrap pieces on my desk left over from other projects and just built it from there. The flower started out as scraps left over from my canvas project a couple posts back. I just stamped the french script background stamp and ink distressed the edges. I originally had not planned on using it, but it just seemed to be the right thing for the card. Funny how things work out that way.

close up of the flower
I also decorated the inside of the card, which is something I don't normally do. But I really like it, so I am going to start doing that more often. I don't have a lot of sentiment stamps like this one on the inside of the card, so maybe that's why I don't do the insides much. Then I had a light bulb go off in my head. I can type my own and print them out, duh. Yeah, sometimes the brain is slow, lol.




That's all from me for now. Still have other projects to share and will very soon.

Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: