Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Altered Clothespins



Aren't they cute? These started out as just plain ol' clothespins. Spray paint to the rescue!!! I painted them aqua blue, stamped the sentiments with Stazon and glued the little crocheted flowers from Stampin' Up! And voila! cute, cute, cuteness. So simple but I love them. I've been making lots of different versions of these. These are my favorite so far.

I am off to pin this on Pinterest! Are you on Pinterest? I am so addicted!! Follow me and I will follow you back!! Here's my link http://pinterest.com/lorrietori/. Now, go start pinning!!!

Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Stampin'! 
~Lorrie

Linking Up.......

2 comments:

LDH said...

Hi Lorrie!

The clothespins are adorable! So fun stopping by to visit with you!

Guess what? My name is Lorrie too :) Actually it is Lorraine but my family all call me Lorrie. I sort of have duel identity as most of my friends and blogging community only know me a Lorraine.

So nice stopping by to visit with you!

Kindly, Lorrie

Vicky said...

It's amazing what you can do with a lowly clothespin. I am so impressed with your pretty creations. I am a new Pinterest follower visiting from Flamingo Toes. Vicky from Mess For Less