Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas is the Season


I love cards with lots of layers and this Christmas card has many layers! It is so cute in person, not sure the pictures do it justice. I bought the sheet of heartwarming vintage cuts that the image is from last year and then never used it. Well, I am using it now! I have many other ideas floating around in my head about how to use the other images on the sheet. They are all so sweet and nostalgic.

I have added a list of supplies at the bottom of this post :)

I finally finished the ribbon trees I have been working on! I had run out of floral pins so I was at a stand still for a few days, but Mariah braved the Walmart crouds and bought some for me last night. I have to set them up to photograph and then I will post them. They turned out so darned cute! I think I am putting them on my mantle this year. I won't know for sure until I get everything out of storage and weed out some stuff. Oh, I dread it!! It will get done on Tuesday when I have help to get it all down.

Well, that's all for me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

Supplies used to make this card:
Ruby Red, Old Olive and Kraft cardstock, Vintage Music by The Paper Studio, patterned paper from The French Country Stack, image from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Cuts "Christmas Time", Sizzix medium Pine Tree die cut, Sizzix Scribbles Swirls die cut, green crinkled seam binding, fire brad, earth elements button and linen thread


Linking to......

No comments: