Monday, December 5, 2011

Amour House card


One of the blogs that I absolutely adore is Lilybean's Paperie by Melissa Phillips. That girl is some kinda talented! She sells some of her cards and other things on Etsy. A few months ago she posted some cute little houses made from material scraps and bits of lace. I had to have one! As soon as I received it I was inspired. That little house was stuck in my head and I had to create this card. Just like the original little house, I used scraps of paper that I had on my desk from other projects. The butterfly on the door has a little key as the body. I made that key out of shrinky dinks a while ago and was saving it for the perfect project. I added faux stitching with a marker on all the little pieces to make it look sewn.

It rained here today and has been overcast and almost dark anyway when I got home, so I still haven't gotten any pics of the ribbon trees yet, but hopefully tomorrow.

That's all for me tonight! Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Creatin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: