Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sing

I love to blog hop and I absolutely L.O.V.E. the linky parties. I lose all track of time looking at all the creative ideas on the web. I have several blogs that I stalk, read everyday. Can't help it. I get so excited to see what  awesome things these wonderful women have created. One blog that I read daily is Flamingo Toes and every Sunday she hosts a linky party that I would absolutely die if I missed it! So, today I was looking at all the links and went to one blog where I was totally in awe.  The blog is Sandy's Space and to say that this woman has talent is an understatement. I mean, OH EM GEE, her creations are adorable!! I could not help but look at her past posts. One that blew me away was from August and I knew immediately that I had to create something based on the items that she created in that post. They are that good! Go HERE to see the project that I could not take my eyes off of. It is fabulous! I was so inspired by all three of the little boxes that she made, but the "sing" one was what I really wanted to re-create. She made hers using papers and stamps I am sure, but I wanted to do something in the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio program. Looking at her project I knew that I had images and papers in the program that would give the same feel. This took me a couple of hours to create because I wanted to get it just right. I think that I did! Of course I changed some elements and added others, but the basic idea and layout is the same. What do you think? I can see this as a coaster or even print it out and frame it. Thanks so much to Sandy for the inspiration and I will definitely be looking at her blog often.


Well, that's all for me today. I am off to read some more awesome blogs!!
Until next time......
Hugs and Happy Creatin'! ~Lorrie

No comments: