Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inspiration Challenge


I ran across this photo on Nicole Heady's blog for the Papertrey Ink Inspiration Challenge this week. I don't have a lot of Papertrey Ink products yet, but I really liked that photo! I was already working on something in My Digital Studio so I decided to use the photo as my inspiration for a Christmas card. Well, besides the colors of green and red, I love the ice skates (although I have never ice skated before) and the patterns in the chair and the gifts.

front of card

I created the card front and continued the patterns to the inside and even the back of the card. I am thinking about adding some glitter to the card after I print it to just give it some added dimension. I usually add something to my digitally made cards. I can't help it. I like layers, it's an illness I think, lol.

left side of inside of card
right side on inside of card

back of card
It's getting a little too late tonight to print the card and add some embellishments, so I think I will start fresh in the morning and hopefully it will be ready to post the end results tomorrow night.
Does this picture inspire you to create something? I would love to see what you come up with!!

Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!

~Lorrie


Linking up to......


No comments: