Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Christmas Ornament this Season!


I have been so inspired by all the Christmas ornaments I have seen on other blogs, so I cleaned off my desk to have room to create this little beauty. I really love how it turned out! It's vintage, sparkly and so sweet. Makes me want to put my tree up already! But that ain't happenin' this week for sure. Too many other things to get done and with Thanksgiving and Mariah's birthday being Thursday, I dare to say I will be somewhat busy the next few days. I have a few other ornament ideas in my head and can't wait to be able to carve out a little time to work on them, too. But in the mean time, feel free to drool over this one. You're welcome, lol :)



That's it for me today. Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie


Linking up to these fabulous parties!!


 


 

2 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a gorgeous decoration, beautifully created. Love the lace around the pleating...really nice. I have joined your followers list and would love to have you to join me as well. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

I totally love your vintage inspired ornament. A whole collection of these would be divine.