Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Ornaments......

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I sure did. Nothing better than spending time with family and eating lots of great food! I spent a couple of days in the craft building and made some more Christmas ornaments. Friday morning I braved the traffic and crowds to take advantage of a 30% off my entire purchase at Michael's and AC Moore. I bought a bunch of the clear glass ornaments so that I could make them pretty. Here is a couple of different things that I did to them......
these pink ones were made with mod podge and pink
glitter poured into the ornamennt, then added a shimmery
pink ribbon for the hanger

these have vintage sheet music inside and a piece of silver
ribbon wrapped around the tops with a piece of
silver cording for the hanger

Sorry for the poor picture quality. I couldn't get very good pics of them because 1. I had to use my phone and 2. I took them at night. I should use a light box. A couple years ago, I made one out of a posterboard folded in a box shape with the front open and then I used my Ott light to light it up, but I have no earthly idea where I put the darn thing and my Ott light needs a new bulb.  Maybe I should make a new one and buy a bulb. Like how hard could that be instead of continuing to take crappy, dark pictures, lol.
In my last post I said that I was going to print the card and add some embellishments to it. Well, I haven't yet, but I will soon.
That's it for me tonight. Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie


Linking up to.....



No comments: