Sunday, September 4, 2011

Trouble in Blogland

I know that I haven't posted in a few days, so imagine my surprise when I came to my blog tonight and I kept being redirected to blogrolling.com! I thought my blog had been hijacked! I googled "what is blogrolling.com" and found out that many people were having this problem. Turns out that I had an HTML code on my blog that was no longer a valid domain and that's why my blog was being redirected. I could not figure out which HTML code was the problem, so I deleted them all. Finally figured out that it was the ShabbyBlog.com was the problem all along. So, I have to go back in and add my play list and a couple other things, but at least I have my cute little background back and we should be good to go now! Gotta get the music back on asap, because I love to hear Some Where Over the Rainbow when I first start it up!

So, I haven't really worked on anything crafty this week. School started and we have been trying to get into a routine. I have got to get in the craft building and organize and clean my desk off in order to start on anything new. I am off work tomorrow for Labor Day and Tuesday we should be getting a new addition to the family! Elizabeth is due tomorrow and if she hasn't decided to come on her own, they will induce Amber on Tuesday. We are all so excited!! I still can't believe that my little girl is having a baby girl of her own. I will post a pic or two as soon as I can!

I am going to go now and add those codes back to the blog so we can listen to some awesome music again! Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Everything!
~Lorrie

No comments: