Sunday, August 7, 2011

LOVE Banner No 2






Here's another LOVE Banner made for a photographer friend of mine. She saw the one I made for Mariah and wanted one for herself! I used basically the same color scheme, but added and changed things up a bit. This one has hearts added to each end and I also added a parenthesis bracket to the "L" and "E" for just an added detail. Both the hearts and the parenthesis were die cut from the Sizzix Hearts & Brackets which is a Stampin' Up! original. I used the same chipboard letters as the first Love Banner. I have used almost all the letters from that set and am really gonna miss them when they are gone. The base for each letter is a 4x4 inch chipboard coaster. The papers I used came from a "Me & My Big Ideas" paper pad. I Mod Podged them on and rubbed a Creamy Caramel ink pad over all the edges to make them look distressed. More Mod Podge to seal everything and make it more durable.

So that's all for me today. Hope ya'll are having a good Sunday! Enjoy every last minute of it, for tomorrow is Monday and back to work!!  Until next time......

Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: