Thursday, August 4, 2011

Creating Sweet Stuff!!!!


This is the plaque that I made for my Granddaughter Elizabeth's nursery. It matches the banner from a couple of posts ago. I started by painting and covering a round wooden plaque with the same DSP for the base. The E is also wood that I painted pink and added a bow from pink tulle and a little flower with a sparkle brad for the center. There is a beaded trim glued around the edge of the plaque to finish it off and a piece of pink tulle to the back for the hanger.

You may notice that my picture has "Mariah Simons Photography" on it. That would be my wonderfully talented photographer daughter, Mariah!! She is so talented and I am so proud of her!!! Check out her new website HERE or  "like" her Facebook Page HERE. If you are near us here in Lexington, South Carolina and need pics taken of events, children, weddings, oh heck, you name it (almost, lol) , she is your girl!!!

Well, I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow is Friday!!!!
 
Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: