Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time flies so quickly!

Where has this entire first half of 2011 gone? My goodness, it flew by!! I didn't mean to stay away so long, I just haven't really been able to craft much, because my stuff was everywhere and so hard to get to in order to create even the simplest of cards. But, my building is done. Well, done enough to have everything in one place to create stuff. There is still some work to be done on it (actually the list is a little long), but I've been making pretty things and that feels so great! I will share one of the cards that I made this week. This card is for my daughter's baby shower coming up. I haven't even shared that bit of news with ya'll. I'm gonna be a first time Grandmommy in September!!! We are all beyond excited!! Now I will definitely have an excuse to create sweet little, girlie things for our sweet little Elizabeth.  So, about the card. It's girlie, frilly, pink and yellow. I got my inspiration from LilyBean's Paperie. If you haven't yet visited Melissa's blog, you have got to go check it out! She is fantastic. Not sure if you have noticed lately how popular banners are nowadays, but I've been seeing them everywhere. So of course, I had to incorporate a banner on this card. Not, too bad for someone who's been out of commission for a while, huh? I'll be back very soon with more goodies that I've been making.



Supplies: Pixie Pink and Barely Banana SU! papers, BoBunny Decorative paper, butterfly punch, Warm Words SU! stamp set, misc clear stamps, buttons, ribbon


Until next time,
Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: