Saturday, November 20, 2010

Playing around with My Digital Studio




I have been playing around with My Digital Studio lately and this is a Christmas card that I created this week. I saw a card on Betsy's blog and had to try to recreate it using MDS. I really loved the card she made and since I can't get to all my supplies right now, I thought why not give it a try this way! The first image will be the card front and the second is the inside of the card. I think it came out pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I tried uploading what will be the left hand side of the inside of the card, but blogger is being touchy tonight. I loved the layers and the stitching on Betsy's card. Oh, how I wish I could set up my sewing machine and use it on cards right now. I am missing playing around with all my crafting tools and paper and inks and just creating things. The craft building is coming along very slowly and my craft supplies are in boxes strewn all over the house and I have no real place to craft. It is so frustrating pulling stuff out, work on a little and pack up again, so I just don't even feel like working on anything at all. I can at least create things on MDS, thank goodness! It's not the same as layering real papers and adding ribbons and buttons, etc, but it will have to do for now. I know that I have not posted anything in a long time and I noticed that I even lost a couple of followers, so I apologize for not posting as often as I should, it just can't be helped right now. I will post things when I can and that's all I can do at this point. As soon as my building is done and I can dedicate more time, you will probably get sick of how much I post! lol. I appreciate all you gals that have hung in there with me, it really means a lot. I do have a few other things to share that I made using MDS and will try to post the next project in the next day or so. In the mean time, check out a couple of wonderful ladies blogs that I read almost daily. They are awesome and I get such inspiration from them. The first one is Betsy that I mentioned above. The second one is Melissa who has the sweetest blog. Both of these girls are so creative and talented!
So until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Stampin'! ~Lorrie

No comments: