Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Digital Studio is so great....



I love using My Digital Studio right now, because, as I've said before, my supplies for doing "real" stamping and creating are packed in containers and are in so many different places in the house. It's kinda hard to find everything I need to create much. With My Digital Studio, I just need a computer and a printer. This is a birthday card I created using the new banner download. Well, I'm not sure how "new" it is, but it's new to me! I wanted to create something simple, but this was really anything but simple. There are lots of layers, they're just little layers. The top image is the front of the card and the bottom image is the inside. I really like how it turned out.

I spent all last weekend creating things like this just for me, because I knew that most of the work week would involve creating tags for a silent auction that my boss is involved in. I have had fun on that project, but a little overwhelmed at the same time. The silent auction is to raise funds for our school district's new program for middle schools. We are trying to implement "Smart Labs" here and I am excited because my son will benefit from the program. We have collected so many items and are putting together groups of like things to auction off as gift packages or baskets. There are about 25-30 tags to complete! I will post some of the cute tags that I've created this past week. I have about 15 more to make over the long holiday weekend. Some of the baskets that we have put together are awesome! If only I had the money to bid on them.... oh well. I am sure they will all be well bid on and we will makes lots of money!

So that's it for this post. Hope you all have a great week!

Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'! ~Lorrie

No comments: