Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello! Is this thing on??!!!

Ooooohhhh, it is! Hello again! I hope ya'll had a terrific Thanksgiving, I sure did! Except my daughter, Mariah, went to Florida with some of her cousins for my Mom's family reunion. We really missed her the last few days. I had 4 days in a row off work, but, tomorrow is back to the old grind. The worst thing about that much time off, Monday afterwards. lol.

I am posting some of the tags that I made for our school district's silent auction gift baskets that I have been putting together the past couple of weeks. I did them all on My Digital Studio. Oh, how I love that program! It sure has saved me some time creating these tags. I spent most of Friday afternoon and then again last night working on these and finally got them all completed. What took the most time was searching for and cropping clip art. Some of these are pretty ingenious if I do say so myself!









I think I have done a total of 23 of these tags. Our silent auction is Tuesday night and I am excited to see how much money we raise. I am also kinda glad that this project is almost over! It has been worth it though, because I know in the long run, it will benefit my son, Dakota.

Today, I spent most of the day blog hopping and stumbling across some absolutely awesome bloggers! I am really into reading, or should I say looking at blogs about home decor on a shoe string budget. It is amazing what some of these ladies have created from junk. Well, maybe not really junk, but stuff that other people have discarded. On one of the blogs, I discovered a store that I have got to make a road trip for! I am so excited to have found this little gem. I will probably be even more enamored when I actually step foot in it, lol. I will have to do a post this week linking to some of the wonderful blogs that I found today. I just have to get it all sorted out. I went to so many, I've got a little backtracking to do.

Well, that's it for me tonight. I hope you all have a blessed Monday! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: