Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hey there! Sorry to be a stranger.....

Well, I've done it again. Not posted anything in a month! Sorry, it's just been weird and hectic around here. And with all these holidays and birthdays stacked up in the next couple of months, it's likely to get more than weird and hectic! Let me start by telling you a little about the first little "widget thingy" over there to the left. Taylor, at Taylored Expressions, has the neatest little online store, you gotta go visit. And she also has some great gift ideas for Christmas and has video taped them in a 12 Days of Christmas crafting series, so go check it out!! Taylor is the reason I started this blog. I happened upon her blog a few years ago and was in awe! I didn't even know what a blog was, but there she was, and I have been hooked on reading blogs ever since! Not just crafty blogs either. There are tons of different subjects out there, it seems like everyone has jumped on the blog wagon! I like to blog hop and see how other people have designed their blogs. Yes, I am a blog hopping junkie! If only I were as enthused about blogging on my own blog! I just haven't really worked on much in the crafting department lately. I'm still waiting on my craft building to be finished. We sorta ran out of mulah to get it completed. Dan is actually working on it a little bit today! Yippee Skippee! It might actually be done by March, 2011, which would be a year after we started working on it, lol. I am so ready for it to be finished, so I can decorate and get all my crafting supplies in ONE place. I would know where everything is and actually be able to get something done! Today, I am packing a few things up to go to my craftiest, best friend, Melissa's to create a little while. If my camera is working when I get home, I might actually post what we worked on. ;-)

So that's it for me right now. Hopefully I won't be such a slacker and post something again very soon! Until then......

Hugs and Happy Stampin'! ~Lorrie

No comments: