Saturday, September 4, 2010


This is the other card I made for my cousin's baby shower. It matches the name banner. I love that designer paper! But all I can tell you is that it's from My Mind's Eye. The card base is Pretty in Pink. I distressed the edges and tore the DP to "expose" the cardstock and wrote "sweet" with a SU! marker. The E and the frame are from a Tattered Angels framed font that I colored with Copic Markers and then swiped with a Regal Rose ink pad and sprayed with SU! Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. The ribbon is light pink organza that I crinkled using the heat gun. The pink buttons are just some that I had in my button stash.

Well, I think that's it for me today. Until next time.....

Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.