Sunday, August 1, 2010

Layers and layers of Happy Goodness!!




I finally created something!! I had to create this at my dining room table, because the craft building is not complete yet and I really have no place else to work. But that will all change soon, I hope!! The building is coming along little by little, but it will be so worth the wait. I have been really thinking about wall color and decorating choices and where I want to put everything. I even made a little space planner.

So anyway, back to the card. This card is 5-1/2 inch square. I seem to be liking the bigger sized card lately. I made the flower weeks ago and had put it aside because it never seemed to quite fit anything else I was working on, but I think it works on this card. The tree image and the sentiment are from the February, 2010 monthly kit from Unity Stamp Company called "nothin' but blue skies". The little bird image is from SU! Happy Together stamp set. The images are all stamped with Tim Holtz Tea Dyed Distress Ink and colored in with Copics.

Supply List:
Papers: SU! Certain Celery and Pixie Pink; My Mind's Eye "Mary, Mary Happy Birthday" and "Little Miss Muffet's Delight" designer papers
Stamps: SU! Happy Together and French Script background stamp (on flower); Unity Stamp Co. "nothin' but blue skies"
Inks: Tim Holtz Tea Dyed Distress Ink; SU! Chocolate Chip and Pixie Pink (on flower)
Accessories: distress tool, Sizzix Square Lattice embossing folder, SU! flower punch, button, twine, stampin' dimensionals

Well, that's all for me today. Until next time....

Hugs and Happy Stampin'!~Lorrie

No comments: