Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I saw this on Splitcoast and had to try it. I don't remember who posted it though. It is a card cut out of two pieces of Barely Banana with the largest Spellbinders scallop die cut. The wings are the SU! Scallop Punch and then just cut in half and in half again at sort of an angle to make it look pie shaped. The eyes are Whisper White cs from 3/4" circle punch, Basic Black cs from the 1/4" circle punch, Barely Banana cs from 3/4 " punch and then cut in half and little googlie eyes. The beak is a square piece of Pumpkin Pie cs folded in half. I colored "cheeks" in with a pink marker The feet are from the flower punch with two of the petals cut off. The two pieces of the card are held together by punching two holes side by side at the top and then weaving ribbon through. I sponged all the edges with Barely Banana ink. I love how she turned out, even if there is no stamping.

Well that's it for me today. Until next time,
Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

How adorable, I think I will try to do this with my cricut, thanks for sharing!
~Lizzy