Sunday, February 14, 2010




**EDITED TO CORRECT TEMPLATE LINK**

This is a tear off calendar that we made in my class last weekend. The base is a 4x4 chipboard coaster covered in SU Sending Love specialty designer series paper. The flower and leaf are from the SU stitched felt Sweet Pea pack. I used heart shaped eyelets and white organza for the hanger. You could add a magnet to the back instead. The calendar part is attached with silver brads. I got the calendar template from Splitcoast Stampers and here is the link.
I was having trouble opening it before, so I hope that it works for you. This was such an easy project. I think the hardest thing was cutting out the calendar pieces to be all the same size.

Well, that's it for me today. Until next time....

Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yours turned out so cute!I have been wanting to make one of these and can't find the right size calendar. I didn't see it on the link you provide??

Lizzy said...

Thanks for updating the link!