Saturday, February 27, 2010


This is a card that I created for my last card class. The card base is Creamy Caramel with layers of Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral. I created my own background paper by stamping the French Script background stamp in Creamy Caramel and then I stamped the flowers from Vintage Vogue in Cameo Coral and rock-n-rolled in Basic Brown. The vine, also from Vintage Vogue was stamped in Basic Brown and the leaves were stamped in Old Olive. The butterfly is a Sizzix die cut from Chocolate Chip and then run through an embossing folder (I can't remember the name of it, though). The sentiment is from Well Scripted. I purchased Vintage Vogue and Well Scripted in the new clear mount version and I LOVE them!!! Not only will they save room, they are cheaper, which means I can buy MORE stamps! I was a little skeptical at first, but Stampin' Up! always puts out a quality product, so why was I worried??!

Well, that's it for me today. Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: