Thursday, December 24, 2009




Mariah took these Christmas photos and I wanted to share her wonderful talent with all of you! Our house is warm and toasty on this chilly Christmas Eve morning. The smell of delicious honey ham baking is drifting through the house, all of our presents are wrapped and under the tree waiting to be opened, a funny Christmas movie is on tv and we are getting ready to deliver some gifts to some special friends. I am so blessed with a wonderful family and sweet friends, including my bloggy friends and I don't think that I could ask for more! Thank you so much for hanging in there with me this year, it's been a tough one, but 2o10 is looking so good! Here's to wishing you all Christmas Merries and New Year Happies! Love to you all!


Hugs and Happy Everything!

~Lorrie

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Happy Holidays!
Beautiful photos, love the change in depth of field.