Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....


This is a floral arrangement that I made for my craftiest friend Melissa's birthday. She had the choice of a paper craft or a floral one and she chose floral. I'm glad she did because I am really thrilled with how this turned out and she loved it! It is full of greenery and carnations and little pinecones and even has a sweet little red bird sitting on the top. I got the sleigh from Carolina Pottery for a steal, only $7! They had some larger ones that I really should have bought for myself, but they were probably snatched up quickly. I have really enjoyed making floral arrangements for a while, but paper crafting will always be my "thing". Some paper crafting has been done this past week and as soon as I can find some decent batteries for my camera, I'll get them posted. Well, I am off to stamp 30 Christmas cards for my job. Hope to see ya'll again real soon.
Until then, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Wow, you are a woman of many crafty talents!! Looks lovely.

melmaree said...

I am a little slow but I am the proud recipitant of this gorgeous creation and I absolutely LOVE it! It sits on my dining room table and I am going to have a hard time packing it away when Christmas is over. Thanks again, Lorrie! You rock!!
Luv ya,
Mel