Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peaceful Tidings

This is another Christmas ornament made from a coaster. I just love this size which is 4" square. I swiped the sides of the coaster with a Pretty in Pink ink pad and then covered the front and back with retired SU! Designer Paper. I really wish that I had bought more of it, it's so pretty! I have had the little bird for a while and am just now using it. It was actually a chipboard and I really wanted to use it again and again, so I traced it onto Whisper White cs, cut out, stamped the swirly image from Wings of Friendship in Going Gray ink and then covered the whole bird with Iridescent Ice ep. The little leaves were punched out of a piece of Old Olive that I covered in Iridescent Ice ep. The buttons are from SU!'s Fresh Favorites I button pack. I also added a little piece of silver cord to each button. The ribbon is from a retired ribbon originals pack. The sentiment is from a rub-on pack. Before the bird and leaves were added, I covered the whole thing in Iridescent Ice ep to make it extra sparkly! I like sparkly!

So that's it for today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: