Saturday, November 28, 2009

My sweet girl in pink

This was created using SU!'s My Digital Studio. Mariah's birthday was this past Tuesday and I got her a chocolate chip cookie birthday cake and of course it had to be pink! She is a pink girl. She has more pink clothes than anyone I know. When you look in her closet, it's like pink exploded in there! So you know I had to create a pink page for her. I found this sweet pink frame HERE. I love all of it!! I downloaded all the color frames, so I'm pretty sure that you will see some of them again. I am starting to really like the digital stuff, although I am not nearly as professional as my bestest crafty friend Melissa. I've got nothin' on her in the digital craftin' area at all! She calls me the Queen of Everything (yes, it's a stolen title from Mary Engelbreit), but she is definitely the Queen of all things Digital cuteness! I can't compete with her there!
Mariah wasn't feeling too well on her birthday, so that's why she isn't giving me her best smile. She started a new medication for seizures the night before her birthday and it made her feel really loopy. I really hope that this new medication works better and she can become seizure free. This has been such a hard few months on her. Not knowing why she is having them and not knowing when she might have one. It's really hard for me to watch my child go through this. I just feel almost helpless. But, we go back to the neurologist on Monday and I am going to request an MRI. Please keep her in your prayers for some good news!

So that's all for today folks! Until next time we meet, Hugs & Happy Craftin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: