Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Christmas!


I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But I am getting ready for another craft fair and am trying to get some Christmas ornaments made. I really like making them out of coasters. I purchased a bunch from a lady that was in my sideline group. She bought them in bulk online. I have also shamelessly taken the ones at Chili's and Olive Garden. Don't worry, I asked the waitress, lol. The ones that were purchased online are larger and sturdier than those at the restaurants. Anyway, here is one that I made last night. It is about 4" square. I covered it with retired SU! Designer Paper. The image is from Good Cheer and is colored in with SU! markers. I then covered the whole thing in Iridescent Ice EP. The lace, trim and button are from my stash of goodies that I have collected over the years. The red beads are extra pieces from some Christmas tree garland and the clear beads are left overs from another project. Sorry the picture is so dark. My new stamp area is a little darker than where I had it before, so the pictures don't come out as well. I will figure out a way to fix up a little photography "studio" to take better pictures.
Well, until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!!!
~Lorrie

No comments: