Monday, October 12, 2009

I made my own blog banner!!!

Yep, that's right! I made it using My Digital Studio. Ain't it purdy?! I am so addicted to this program, well, when I get the free time to play. I started a new job 2 weeks ago after being unemployed since April and boy is it hard to get back into the swing of things. I know that I told ya'll before that I would post more often and I'm sorry I haven't. I am trying to get back into the swing of juggling work, kids and stamp time. And I finally got my camera back from my child who has had it for some time now. So now I can actually take pics of stuff I've made. As soon as I clean off my desk so I'll have a place to take those pictures, I'll get all the new stuff posted, including pics from the craft fair table from a couple weeks ago. I really appreciate all of you that visit my blog, even though I have been a big slacker lately. Thanks for hanging in there and not giving up on me yet. I'll see ya'll soon!!

~Lorrie

No comments: