Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am so lovin' the new My Digital Studio!!!


Oh my goodness! This program is so easy to use! This is the first project that I created and I am so excited! It took no time at all, except that I had a really hard time choosing from all the elements there are. This was made from scratch, I chose all the elements and placed them where I wanted. I have done two more layouts using a template that is available. So far I am in love!!! I had heard that it was easy and boy they weren't lying! I have never tried digital scrapbooking before and I am computer stupid for the most part, so I was a little skeptical, especially when I couldn't get it to install at first. Turns out that my computer was totally screwed up and it had nothing to do with the software. So, now my computer is back to normal (well as normal as it gets with a kid using it all the time, lol) and I can play, play, play with this new product! I gotta take some more pics to work with now. And then fight with the kid to use the computer, lol!
I still have to take pics of the cards from Saturday's card class and post them, so be on the look out for those as well as the other projects that I made with the My Digital Studio. And if you are interested in the software, I will be absolutely delighted to help you order it!
Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin', or Scrappin' or Craftin', which ever the case may be!
~Lorrie

No comments: