Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW In Colors!


Lovin' the New In Colors that are now available starting today! The new catalog is chocked full of wonderful goodness!!!!! The image on this card is a new hostess set, isn't it precious?! I colored directly onto the rubber with markers, huffed (to add moisture ;), and then stamped. The card base is the new Melon Mambo layered with Crushed Curry and a piece of the new Razzleberry Lemonade DP. Love it!!! The sentiment is stamped on Melon Mambo and punched out with the Scallop Circle, then added dots to each scallop with a marker.
I have another card to share, it's from yesterday's Color Challenge on Splitcoast. Hooray, I did one almost on time!!!! The colors are Night of Navy (I read it wrong the first time and almost used Not Quite Navy. Those names are too close!), So Safron and Kraft. So, I'll post the card as soon as I get a good pic!
Until then, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: