Saturday, July 4, 2009

CC225 ~ Safron Krafty Nights


This week's Color Challenge on Splitcoast was to use Night of Navy, So Safron and Kraft. These colors are so pretty together, kinda sophistocated, don't ya think?! My card base is Kraft, with a layer of Night of Navy that was punched at the bottom with the Eyelet Border punch and then a piece of K&Company dp (which I LOOOOOVEE!!!). The image is from Friends 24-7 colored in with SU! markers on Whisper White and double mounted on So Safron that was distressed and Night of Navy. The ribbon is a So Safron grosgrain ribbon and the button is SU! clear with a piece of leftover organza from the wedding. The button is double mounted on circles punched from the dp and Night of Navy. So that's it!



I have made two more cards this week to share with you! I think I'm on a roll! I also am trying to tackle the Ways to Use it challenge which involves using a piece of corrugated cardboard. It seems like it would be simple, but I'm not having an easy time with it. Check back again in a day or two to see what I come up with. Not promising that it will be great, but hey, it's something! lol



Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!!


~Lorrie

No comments: