Monday, June 15, 2009

More embossed butterflies



This card took forever to make! I started on it at my friend Melissa's house about 2 weeks ago and finally finished it up. I used up some of the Raspberry Tart Designer Paper that I'm really gonna miss! This card measures 5 1/4 " square. I'm really into making bigger square cards lately, if you haven't noticed, lol! The card base is Pretty in Pink with a layer of the polka dot dp in that paper pack, then a layer of Kiwi Kiss. I added two corner pieces of Pretty in Pink before I added the pretty flowery dp panel. The butterflies are from the Sizzix Butterflies die cut in Pretty in Pink cs. I ran them through the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and then added Iridescent Ice ep. The sentiment is from Great Friend, stamped on Kiwi Kiss and mounted on Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is SU! white satin with a pastel pink button.
I gotta go work with my Mom for a little while today and while I'm gone, Lowe's is delivering my new washer and dryer!!!! They are the Frigedaire front load models and I am so excited! Who would have thought that someone could be so happy about doing laundry lol! If you had the washer and dryer I have had for the last 4-5 years, you'd be super excited, too!
So that's it for today folks! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

Janis said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful card!!

Lizzy said...

Beautiful!! I love the layout and colors..and of course the butterflies!

Cute name... Pickled Tink!