Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CC224 ~ Pacific Tango Summer


This is for last Tuesday's Color Challenge on Splitcoast. Yeah, I know, I'm late again. I finally got my camera back, but it took me awhile to get used to it again, therefore, I didn't get a good pic of this until this morning. It's still a little dark, but it's better than the other 30 pics I took of just this one card, lol! So, the colors for last week's challenge were Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun. I'm really sad that Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango are retiring as last year's In Colors, but the NEW In Colors are awesome! Wait until you see them, if you haven't already! Well, I'm gonna make this post a little short and just give the list of stuff used. It's getting late and I'm very tired. Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
Stamps: Changito monkies (LOVE IT!!!)
Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
Accessories: Traffic Jam and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders, Crystal Effects (on the monkey's tongue and "spit?!")
~Lorrie