Monday, March 23, 2009

Wedding Stuff!



My oldest daughter, Amber, is getting married in May and I am making most of the flower arrangements and I also made the bouquet! This is the arrangement that I made for the groom. The groom? you say? Yes, the groom. There is an area in the house they are getting married in that we can display pictures of them and so I made this arrangement to go in that area. They both love to fish and that has always been a big part of their time spent together. To them, going fishing is a big date! lol. So, hence the fishing basket full of flowers you might find near a pond or lake and it even has some cane poles with fishing lures hanging from them! I actually got the idea from an arrangement we saw at the house where they are getting married. Amber and Jon loved it and I said, "I can do that!" They really like how it turned out and I'm quite happy with it myself! Tomorrow, I'll share with you pictures of the wedding bouquet! I am really, really pleased with it, too! The next thing I have to work on is the wedding favors and I'll share those when they are ready.

Until next time, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: