Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reach for the Stars!



Ok, so the pics didn't turn out great, but I'm posting this one anyway.

I love the new Animal Crackers set! All the little critters are adorable, but the giraffe is my favorite!

The card base is Certainly Celery with a piece of the FREE Sale-a-Bration dp called Delicate Dots layered on top. The image is stamped on Very Vanilla with Black Stazon and colored in with markers and then layered on a piece of Bashful Blue cs that was punched on one side with the scallop punch and then pierced each scallop. The ribbon is also from the FREE Sale-a-Bration ribbon bundle. Don't you just love FREE! The embellishment is the same dp cut out using the Buttons Sixxix with two of them layered and then I added a piece of the Martha Stewart colored baking twine that I bought months ago and then never used. Why do I do that? I guess that it's safe to say that I am a hoarder! lol.

So there is the first card that I made with all my new SU! goodies! Can't wait to show you the next one, as long as the new camera cooperates this time! Until then, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: