Tuesday, January 20, 2009


This ornament is a coaster covered with a piece of DP from Ancestry.com that I got from my LSS. And, yes, you have seen it before. I am using up my scraps! I adhered the dp and the image using Mod Podge and then covered the whole thing with Iridescent Ice ep. The flowers are small paper flowers that are also covered in Iridescent Ice ep with a Ice Brad for the center and adhered with a large glue dot. The "love you" is a rub-on from the Greatest Moments set. The large eyelets were also embossed with the same ep and the ribbon was distressed by heating with the heat gun. I have a few more vintage Valentine images that I want to make more ornaments with and then I will show you my Season Tree all dolled up for Valentine's Day!

Until next time, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: