Saturday, January 31, 2009

Purse Tag!


I saw this on Patty's blog and just had to make one! She is a SU! Demonstrator who has the most awesome ideas! Go check her out! Anyway, my daughter Mariah is a real girlie girl and I knew she would love this. And I was right! I started with a 4x4 inch coaster and ran it through the Cuttlebug with a big circle die cut, then covered it on both sides with some NEW SU! DP called Raspberry Tart. The initial is Letterpress Alphabet stamped in Pixie Pink. That and the flowery paper layer are cut out with a Spell Binders Scalloped die cuts. The whole thing front and back is then covered with Iredescent Ice EP and then Clear EP. The Jumbo Eyelet was added, along with a metal office binder ring. I tied two pieces of ribbon around the ring. One is a piece of bright pink velvet ribbon that I got from Taylored Expressions online store. Love it!!! The other is a piece of pink with green stitching ribbon that I have had for a long time. I love my ribbon and almost can't get enough of it!!! Doesn't matter what company either, I love'm all! So this is the Purse Tag in action so to speak. Isn't it cute?!!


Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: