Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fabulous Flower Thanks


I have had this designer paper sitting on my desk for a few days wanting to do something with it and finally made this card. I haven't been able to do anything that I've been happy with using this flower, until now! I stamped the flower from Fabulous Flowers on Very Vanilla with Baja Breeze, outlined each petal with a Not Quite Navy marker, then sponged with Creamy Caramel. I also sanded it down in some places to replecate the designer paper. The flower was cut out and mounted with dimensionals on a piece of Creamy Caramel that I ran through the Swiss Dots embossing folder, then mounted on Blush Blossom. The card base is Baja Breeze with the designer paper from Ancester.com called Teal & Floral. The tag is Creamy Caramel stamped in Baja Breeze with the Thanks from Make it Count and sponged with Creamy Caramel. It is adhered with dimensionals.
I finally finished the other 8x8 frame that I've been working on, so I will post it tomorrow.
Until then, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

No comments: