Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Faux


Here is another frame I altered using the faux
mosaics technique. I used the same Rose Cottage patterned paper that I used for the 12x12 scrapbook frame that I made for Melissa.
For this one, I added buttons from the SU! Earth Elements button pack, red for the outer corners and green for the inner corners. I added Crystal Effects to the buttons to make them shiny like the paper. I got this frame from Michael's for $2.50. This frame is 8x8.

I am trying to make several different sizes and styles of these frames to list in my Etsy store.
So far, I only have two cards listed and they have not sold, but maybe these will. I guess people are hanging on to their money for dear life right now, which I don't blame them for. The economy stinks right now. I am hoping and praying that thing get better soon! The town where I live has a Recreational Center and they offer different kinds of craft classes, so I am going to find out if they would let me offer a stamp class once or twice a month. I love stamping and altering things and love to share how to with others, so this would be a good way to do what I LOVE!!!!!

So, that's all for today ya'll! Hope to see you soon. Until then, Hugs and Happy Craftin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

I love this technique! It looks fabulous :) I must give it a try soon. :)
Happy stamping.