Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gingerbread House


I created this gingerbread house with the SU! Bigz Top Note die cut and numerous punches.

The "house" is the Top Note die cut out of Close to Cocoa and Whisper White papers. For the snow covered roof and ground, I punched the scallop border with the Scallop Border punch. The door is Real Red punched out with the Curly Label punch. The candy is Real Red punched with the Word Window and the 1" punch. I doodled the lines and swirls with a white gel pen. Every thing is covered in Irredescent Ice ep. The door knob is a pearl flat bottom button. The sentiment is a rub-on from the SU! Season of Cheer set. The card base is Bashful Blue. The idea for this card came to me in a dream at about 3:00 this morning. I kept dreaming about it until I finally got out of bed at 6:00 and I got to work making it. There are a few different ways I thought of making this and so I'm going to play now! Hope you have a good weekend! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: