Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wooden Cigar Box


Sorry for the not so great picture. This is a wooden cigar box that I covered with pretty paper. I used 2 complimentary pieces from a paper pack and Mod Podged layers of the flowers that I cut out. The trim is a piece that I got on one of my trips to Asheville when Amber was in school in NC. I love that trim, but it was too blue so I rubbed it through a Close to Cocoa ink pad and low and behold, it turned green! Hey, it works! I glued big wooden beads on the bottom for feet. It's one of the items I made for the craft fairs that I'm doing. So far, I haven't done very well at them, but I have another one this Saturday, so cross your fingers for me!! Next time I want to share something very special with ya'll. It's something that I sort of came up with from another idea I saw and so I adapted it for my needs. That's all I'm saying about it right now. So until then, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

This is gorgeous, love the re-purposing!
Hope all is well!!