Saturday, September 27, 2008

My apologies...


for not being here for a couple weeks. I have been dealing with some family issues and blogging got put on the back burner. I haven't had much fun time stamping lately either, but I did get an afternoon of stamping in last weekend and did get a couple things done. I have two craft fairs coming up in the next couple weeks, so I am working on packing everything up. I definitely need to get some Christmas cards made this week, because that's one of the things they put on the list that I would be offering. Nothing like procrastinating!! I think I'm the Queen of Procrastination! So anyway, here is one of the items I worked on last weekend.

It's a name frame for my cousin who is getting married in 2 weeks. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I'm using it for my first craft fair as a sample to maybe get some custom name frame orders. I know, I know, I'm bad! I started with a piece of designer paper from My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus paper pack for the background. I stamped the letters from Letterpress Alphabet in Old Olive on Very Vanilla cs and doodled around each one with Old Olive marker. Each letter is mounted on Close to Cocoa. The bottom tag part is Spunky Numbers and Alphabet stamped on Old Olive with Chocolate Chip. I doodled around it with Chocolate Chip marker. I punched a circle from Close to Cocoa, folded in half and added the clip with a brad. The final touch is the green ribbon tied to the clip. I hope that Leslie and Trey like it.


Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow, I will try to post a lunch box that I decorated. Until then, Hugs & Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: