Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sock Monkey!!


Ain't he cute? I knew that I had to have this set when it was first shown. You know those stamp sets that just scream "BUY ME"!! If there ever was one, it would be this one, lol. And of course I had to use some new "In Colors". The card base is Kiwi Kiss, next is Baja Breeze with the sentiment stamped on this piece. The next piece is Riding Hood Red that is punched with the Word Window Punch. The monkey is stamped on Very Vanilla with Timber Brown Stazon and colored in using the blender pen and the Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red stamp pad and the body is colored in with Creamy Caramel marker. The cupcake was stamped on Very Vanilla with Timber Brown Stazon, colored in with blender pen and Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red stamp pads. I cut the cupcake out and glued it down and then added stickles with some fuzzy glitter. The last thing I did was punch the right edge of the card with the new Scallop Edge Punch and added dots with the Chocolate Chip marker. Like I said before, ain't he cute?!
Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

Angie Z. ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

CUTE! This lil' guy is on my list!
:)