Saturday, August 16, 2008

RETIRED STAMP SETS FOR SALE!

I'm sad to see some of these go, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I am like flat broke and I won't get a pay check from my new job for a month! So, feel sorry for me and buy something!!

I accept credit cards and checks, but the check must clear before shipping. I will ship priority mail and you should receive your item in 2-3 days, depending on where you are in the US. (US customers only, please). (prices do not include shipping) All sales are final. No refunds.

So here goes.....

So Very - wood slightly stained - $5.00
Lots of Thoughts - only one stamp used - $5.00
So Many Scallops - mounted, never used - $5.00
Event Full - onlu one stamp used - $8.00
Sweet Dreams - used once- $8.00
Snow Flurries - barely used - $6.00
The Snow Flake Spot - wood on one stamp stained- $12.00
Bud Basics - wood on one stamp stained- $12.00
Long Time Friend - very well loved stamp set! - $10.00
Greetings Galore - wood stained - $18.00
Best of Cluck - wood slightly stained on 2 stamps - $15.00
Polka Dots & Paisley - some rubber and wood stained - $10.00
Big Pieces - some wood staining- $16.00
Little Pieces - wood stained - $10.00
Artfully Asian -rubber and wood stained- $11.00
Big Blossom - wood stained - $10.00
Dotted (background) - rubber slightly stained - $10.00

Blossoms & Bugs (small wheel) - $3.00
Daisy Field (small wheel) - $3.00
Flitting By (jumbo wheel) - rubber stained - $4.00
Leaves a la Carte (jumbo wheel) - used once - $5.00
Speckled (jumbo wheel) - used once - $5.00
Basics Outline - never used - $5.00

I think that's all. If you want a picture of anything, I'll be happy to email you.
Please send me an email for the item(s) you want and I will put them aside. I will let you know how much the postage will be when you give me your zip code. My email address is
Lorrietori@msn.com

Thanks!!!

-Lorrie

No comments: