Sunday, August 10, 2008

Look familiar?


I know, I know, I've used this paper again!! I just love it! I can't help it, when I found this a piece of pretty paper, I just had to use it. Which is really weird, because I am normally a paper hoarder, lol. Most of my craft area is pretty organized, except for all my designer paper, it is every where! I don't have enough paper storage containers for it all. It's stuck in every nook and cranny in my storage cubes. One day I will have my very own room, but I'm patient because the only room that can be my craft room is Mariah's room when she goes off to college. I'm not ready for that yet! She is a senior in high school this year, so I'm cherishing everyday! I pick on her shamelessly about it though! I say things like, "When Mariah goes to college, I'm painting her room and moving my stuff in it". She knows I'm just kidding with her. I want to hold on to her for as long as I can. Moms tend to want their babies to stay babies, so that we can keep them safe. The older they get, the bigger their world is. Moms don't like that, do we? So anyway, about the card. The base is Certainly Celery and the DP is mounted on Close to Cocoa with Chocolate Chip wide grossgrain ribbon tied arount it. The sentiment is stamped on More Mustard and is from Sweet Dreams -a level 1 Hostess Set that is retiring today :( - I just got it a few weeks ago. I think I'll keep it because it has the cute scallop border frame that I stamped on Certainly Celery. Isn't it cute? The More Mustard piece is cut out to fit inside the scallop frame and then layered on Close to Cocoa. The flower is also from the Sweet Dreams set, stamped on More Mustard with Really Rust, cut out and mounted with dimensionals. So, I only have a few scrap pieces of this designer paper left, but you know you'll see them in something again!!
Until next time ya'll. Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

1 comment:

Angie Z. ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Very pretty paper - go ahead - use it girl!!! Lovely card creation too! I have the opposite problem - plenty of paper storage but to lazy to put it all away!!!! Have a wonderful day!
~Angie