Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TECC23


Yes, I am over a week behind on this sketch challenge, but I finally finished it! I started it before I hurt my back, but at least I finished it! Last week was crazy, with my back pain, my friend having her surgery and then I found out that one of my downlines had some tragic news in her family. Then Thursday, we had family in from out of town through the weekend for a reunion and that was very stressfull with all the kids running around. But, I survived it all!!! lol. Hopefully I can get some good stamping time in this week. I'm crossing my fingers!


So anyway, on to the card!! I also used the SCS Color Challenge for last week, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery and Purely Pomegranite. The card base is Wild Wasabi, the next layer in Purely Pomegranite with a piece of green gingham ribbon tied around it. The polka dot paper is SU Prints Sampler from last year. The image is from Inkadinkadoo and is stamped on Whisper White with Chocolate Chip. I colored the animal (not sure what it is, but isn't he cute?!), with SU! markers. I added the googlie eyes and stickles to the cupcake top. Last, but not least, I added the white heart shaped eyelets. You can find the sketch here.


Well, it's late, so I'm heading off to bed. Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: