Thursday, June 5, 2008



This is a small top load lunch tin that I made for last week's craft fair. Bummer it didn't sell, but I think I'm going to change the name on the front to "Stampin' Buddies" and keep a card with information about each of my downlines (BTW, I signed two girls up for SU! last week, so I am officially an upline!!!!) and customers. Although, I do have a cousin getting married in October, so this might be a good wedding gift. MMMM, now I'm gonna have to make another one for myself!! lol. I painted the top with acrylic paint and added a coat of Mod Podge to seal it. I got the paper from my LSS (don't remember who made it). "Recipes" is stamped on Old Olive cs with the Whimsical Lower Alphabet in Timber Brown Stazon. This is adhered with Mod Podge and then a couple of coats all over. The ribbons are misc. from different companies. I really love how this turned out, a little retro and oh so cute!

I'll see ya'll later! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!

~Lorrie

No comments: