Sunday, June 29, 2008

TECC22


Over at Taylor's blog, there is a great sketch challenge, go check it out! I really love this sketch!! Of course the top part looks like a canopy, or atleast it does to me, and it makes me think of a little cafe, so that's where I went with this one. The first time I saw the Sassy Suzie stamp set in the current mini catalog, I had to have it. I love this image! I think she looks so cute in the little "window". All the paper is from the SU! Special Delivery Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit. I stamped, colored and added stickles to Suzie and then stamped the "floor" from Looks Like Spring. The Apricot Appeal piece is cut out to look like a window. The base is textured Groovy Guava from the kit. The canopy is the DP from the kit cut with scallop decorative scissors. The bigger scallop border is done with the slit punch on a piece of DP from my LSS. The ribbon is from AC Moore. The circle is from Circle of Friendship stamped on Apricot Appeal layered on Groovy Guava and stickers from the kit and adhered with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute! Love that image! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

GinaP said...

super cute! I had to have that stamp set when I saw it, too. I love the canopy looking top. I totally see it! Great card~