Sunday, May 18, 2008



This was kind of ugly before I covered it with this beautiful paper!!! My electric company (Mid-Carolina Coop here in Lexington, SC) mailed every member this container with two of the energy efficient light bulbs. (My parents got three because they have different accounts for their greenhouse business besides their house, so I got their's, too.) Looking at it closer, I noticed that it is a bank. It is so cute! It is roughly 6 inches tall and about 5 inches wide and is oval in shape. You may recall, several posts back, the "shoe money" bank that I made out of a Crystal Light container? Well, these are even better! I made another one that has golf stuff on it and I'll show you that one when it is competely finished. The paper is from my LSS and I can't for the life of me remember the company that made it. The little chipboard flowers are from K & Company. The green ribbon is SU! and the pink ribbon is from Sweet Petites. The paper on the top is Pretty in Pink. The big K & Company flower has a slit cut out of it for the coin hole. This was so much fun to make! I am going to try to sell these at an upcoming craft fair, so wish me luck!!!
Until next time, Hugs and Happy Stampin'!
~Lorrie

3 comments:

nanleigh10 said...

Girl you got talent - you must have gotten it from your Aunt Rosemary. Love, Mom

chelemom said...

How clever! This is adorable!

Jewelry Lady said...

Now why didn't I think to do that with mine??? I'm bringing mine to you so that it will be pretty :-)
You are just so creative, my brain won't work like that LOL