Saturday, May 17, 2008

Life's been nuts!!


Since my last post, things have been so crazy around here. Mariah went to the prom on May 3 and at After the Prom (at Frankie's Fun Park), had an asthma attack and ended up in the emergency room! Bet she'll never forget her Junior Prom, lol! That Sunday morning, we drove to Mars Hill and moved Amber's stuff home. I did not really have a weekend that week. Amber had exams on that Monday and drove home that night, so I was a nervous wreck the whole day. That Tuesday, I chaperoned Dakota's class trip to Riverbanks Zoo. We have the best zoo! I have been trying to get things ready for an upcoming craft fair, too. So life has just been crazy nuts here! Here is a picture of Mariah in her prom dress. She was so beautiful, and no, I am not biased!

1 comment:

nancy said...

She is absolutely beautiful - and I am not biased either. Nannie